The Start Strong PA and Pre-K for PA Campaigns are seeking out early childhood professionals to participate as a lead advocate in their region by serving on the first statewide Start Strong PA and Pre-K for PA Provider Advisory Board! Early childhood professionals are invited to apply for this opportunity through March 28.
Early childhood professionals are heavily impacted by policy change and investments and must have a stronger voice at the advocacy table. The work that early childhood professionals perform keeps our communities functioning.
Through the Start Strong PA and Pre-K for PA Provider Advisory Board, early childhood professionals will have the opportunity to provide more input on policy decisions that impact their families and programs. The Start Strong PA and Pre-K for PA Provider Advisory Board will be composed of a maximum of 30 early childhood professionals from across the state, working in all setting types and representing different roles in the field.
What to Expect?
– An opportunity to elevate the voices of early childhood professionals by providing the field’s professionals with a consistent platform for policy updates and advocacy opportunities.
– A space to identify the diverse needs of the early childhood workforce through a consistent feedback loop of what they are experiencing in the field.
– Free access to consistent advocacy related professional development, leadership skill development, and growth opportunities.
– Participation in strengthening connections between early childhood providers and community partners.
– A chance to create equity driven strategies and connect practice to inform policy recommendations that support the needs of all providers, children, and families in Pennsylvania.
Virtual meetings once a month beginning April 2022 (participants will be compensated for their time).
For more information and applications, contact firstname.lastname@example.org