SEPTA seeks qualified candidates who:
- Understand the importance of providing our customers with a positive travel experience
- Believe what we do benefits everyone – customers and employees
- Clearly understand their role in moving the organization forward
- Enthusiastically share their ingenuity and ideas to help deliver outstanding service
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A real desire to drive and serve the public.
- A minimum of 3 years licensed driving experience.
- No suspensions and not more than one moving violation in the last 3 years.
- Valid driver’s license with no driving with a suspended/revoked license over the past 5 years.
- Ability to successfully complete standardized assessment, employment history verification and criminal background check, medical examination including drug screening, and employment interview.
- Ability to work various shifts, weekends, holidays, split days off, especially during first two years of employment.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.septa.org.