Bartram’s Garden seeks to hire a HR Director to support our work to position this 50-acre Southwest Philadelphia asset as a dynamic civic commons and river garden.
- 5+ years as a human resources generalist; experience with benefits administration is a plus
- Experience in inclusive and transparent leadership, team management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience engaging a wide range of marginalized identities of staff and external stakeholders.
- Respect for confidentiality, and the ability to develop equitable, culturally sensitive, and constructive solutions for a wide range of sensitive human resource issues.
- Ability to adopt and master computer technology for communication, data gathering, and reporting activities.
- Demonstrated excellent organization and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize a variety of competing priorities and deadlines.
Schedule and Compensation
This is a full-time, exempt, salaried position with a starting salary of $65,000-$70,000, depending on experience. Benefits include health and dental coverage, short and long-term disability coverage, paid holiday, sick and vacation time. This role will largely work a Monday–Friday schedule, with occasional evening and weekend responsibilities. Additionally, all full-time staff support annual site-wide events including Southwest Spring Fest; Juneteenth; Honey Fest; Twilight in the Garden; Indigenous People’s Day; Harvest Fest; and Handmade Holidays.
To apply for this job please visit www.bartramsgarden.org.