- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, as mandated by OCDEL PA Teacher certification in Early Childhood Education at an Instructional Level I or Level II (with certification maintenance for Pre-K Counts).
- Fulfill the required number of professional development hours for Pre-K Counts and/or STARS.
- Possess knowledge and skills in the field of early childhood development.
- Understand PA Learning Standards of Early Childhood.
- Familiarity with state regulations regarding child abuse and neglect, as well as childcare licensing requirements.
- Join the Children of Destiny family and be a part of our dedicated team, committed to providing exceptional care for children in Southwest Philadelphia.
$31,000 – $55,000 a year – Full-time, Part-time
Apply today: https://tinyurl.com/ChildrenofDestiny