The tax deadline is April 18, 2022, if you missed the tax deadline The No One Left Behind Coalition project, which consists of the African Cultural Alliance of North America (ACANA), Southwest CDC, and Philadelphia Chinatown Development Corporation will assist you and your family file your taxes for free.
If you didn’t file a tax return or an extension but should have, you need to take action now.
If you didn’t file and owe tax, file a return as soon as possible and pay as much as possible to reduce penalties and interest.
The 2021 year’s tax filing has been generous regarding refunds, Childcare Credits, Earned Income Tax credits, 2020 and 2021 stimulus rebate checks.
We offer free tax services courtesy of the No One Left Behind Coalition (NOLB), a member of The Promise, a collaboration between the United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey and the City of Philadelphia.
The Promise is funding this project and wants you to receive these refunds and spend them on your family’s needs. We appreciate The Promise for its services in our communities.
- The child tax credit is $3,600 per dependent under six years
- The child tax credit is $3,000 per dependent between years 6 -17 years
- Single individuals earning under 21,000 are eligible for Earned Income Credit
- You may qualify for a 50% reimbursement of your Child Day Care Payments
- You might be eligible for refunds for 2019, 2020, and 2021 if you file your returns.
- You can claim your Coronavirus Stimulus Economic $1,800 checks in 2020 and $1400 in 2021.
Please get in touch with ACANA at 215-729-8225 ext 105 If you need assistance in filing your taxes or have a question concerning your tax status. Call to schedule an appointment to file your taxes or discuss tax issues you may be having with the IRS or the State of Pennsylvania Department of Revenue.
We are staffed with tax professionals and a Certified Public Accountant (C.P.A.).
We are looking forward to assisting you file your Taxes.
Wale Ashiru C.P.A. is a Certified Public Accountant and Project Director of No One Left Behind (NOLB), funded by the United Way of Philadelphia.
ACANA Telephone Number is 215-729-8225 ext105.