We’re seeking individuals with a background in engineering, construction, or science and a passion for public service to join the next wave of talent here at the Philadelphia Water Department!
Every day, our employees go to work on behalf of all Philadelphians, protecting public health and the environment by providing clean, safe water.
Our crews, facilities, and infrastructure can be found in every corner of Philadelphia. Our employees are a part of the communities they serve and take immense pride in the impact they make on millions of lives. (Providing nearly 87 gallons of water per day, per person in our city!)
We need your voice – your passion, your drive, your dedication – to help us create a better Philadelphia.
We’re dedicated to providing sustainable, lifelong careers. While with us, our employees have gone to school, bought homes, raised families, traveled the world, pushed themselves, and inspired others. At PWD, there are boundless opportunities for development, advancement, and leadership.
We’re committed to fostering a healthy work/life balance for our employees. Our excellent benefits include:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Defined pension and retirement savings plan
- Ample paid vacation, sick, and personal time
- 12 paid holidays
Application periods are open …but not for long!
- Construction Projects Technician (apply by April 22)
- Graduate Chemist (apply by April 29)
- Graduate Civil Engineer (apply by April 29)
- Graduate Environmental Engineer (apply by April 29)
- Science Technician (apply by April 22)
To apply visit:http://water.phila.gov/blog/2022-spring-recruitment