Lower Bills Now with These Energy Saving Tips
- Keep doors and air vents closed in rooms that are not being used.
- Wash clothes in cold water to save on water heating costs.
- Cover bare floors with carpeting or rugs. The layers add comfort and retain heat.
- Use caulking and weather stripping around doors and windows to reduce air flow.
- Set your water heater thermostat at 120 degrees Fahrenheit. According to the U.S. Department of Energy, you can save between three percent and five percent in energy costs for every 10 degree reduction.
- Find more energy saving tips at https://pgwenergysense.com/energy-saving-tips/